The international market sounds attractive but not sure what to do next? Let us help you! First, let's analyze the conditions for the growth of your company/product/service and study the market, customers, partners as well as distribution channels. You will receive a clear answer about the market potential and a concrete report of the analysis.
PROBLEMS TO BE SOLVED
Is it worth it to step forward and go further into the sea for fishing? Should we internationalize or not? Whether we are into it? Market intelligence service helps to understand the potential of the market that a company is aiming for, from the perspective of your own company, product or service. We accelerate the internationalization process of the companies and help them to develop their services as well as expand their operations in the target markets. We provide an in-depth analysis that includes all the key information needed to create an action plan for your desired market.
- Data for decision making
- Potential for internationalization
- A concrete plan for internationalization
- In-depth market analysis of the target market
- Recommendations for further steps
Micro and small companies who want to acquire data for decision making
An in-depth analysis will be provided consisting of all the key information needed to develop the action plan for the market and the potential for internationalization (contents and scope to be agreed in more detail with the client).
- From where to start, company/product/service internationalization potential
- Current market situation and game rules
- Trends, megatrends of a specific industry/product/service
- Risks vs. opportunities of company / product / service growth / internationalization
- Market selection and validation- where is the market going? Which market is right for us?
- Legal requirements of the target market (certificates, permits, etc)
- Competitors' pricing structure, sales arguments, and establishment models (benchmarking)
- Local contract and negotiation culture
- The most potential customer segments for your company
- Purchasing process, customer analysis, identification of decision-makers
- What and what kind of products/services do customers, distributors, or partners prefer (which all meet the customer's need)
- Customizing the product/service (if necessary) to meet the market needs
- Price optimization of products/services
- The most appropriate way to operate in the selected market, localization of the company/product range/service range as well as distribution channels (sales process now and in the future
Business Savo's five core values: Courage, Competence, Cooperation, Credibility and Commitment focus on developing customers' companies sustainably, effectively as well as internationally. Check out our international team: https://businesssavo.fi/en/about-us/
Market Intelligence service starts from 5,000€ (+VAT 24%)/market (usually by market)
Finnish, English, German, Vietnamese, Hindi
WHEN AND WHERE
The service is implemented in the way desired by the customer, but as a rule we operate independently from our own premises and communicate with the customer remotely.
If the customer wishes, we can come to implement e.g. reviewing the results to the client so that the data is directly available to the entire team. From the service, you will receive a written report that will serve as a tool for the future, as well as key findings and insights in presentation format, making them easy to present to the team.
The price of the service is variable and depends on how long it will take to carry out the research work. This service is designed in collaboration with the customers, according to their needs. We will be happy to make an offer for a package that is just right for you.
Market surveys are also available for e.g, Business Finland Market Explorer grant. More information can be found out at: https://www.businessfinland.fi/en/for-finnish-customers/services/funding/explorer/market-explorer
You can reach us by calling, messages, email, or WhatsApp. You can also come and visit our office at Ankkuritie, but then it is safe to announce your arrival in advance so that we are there and we can offer you coffee for our chat.
You can find the contact information of our team (and a more detailed address for the office) on our website- https://businesssavo.fi/en/contact-us/. You can contact Petra Ryymin, CEO at email@example.com or call @ 045 168 1030.